From: Owor Kipenji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Oyite-Ojok's_family_secrets_buried_here\
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:44:35 +0100 (BST)
Can you face the truth as you want it.
Continue with your culture and for your
personal info,Badama are the Kiganda name
for people who proudly call themselves Japs.
I think that will teach you a few basic knowledge
and remove an iota of ignorance from that structure
resting above your neck.
Thank you.
Kipenji.
J Ssemakula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mr. Kipenji,
How about addressing the substantive issues raied by Mr. Dada? i.e. what do you have to show by way of progress in your area / community for the last umpteen years so that we may all learn from you?
Deriding us, the Baganda, for our cultural norms, e.g. the emphasis we place on our geneology or descent is just about as productive as me deriding the diet, way of life or culture of the Badama.
Face the truth.
Gakyali Mabaga (do you know what it really means?),
Ssemakula.