Adam

Why does an intelligent person like you respond to crap? Let us keep quite
and facts will go away, let us play the bigotry trip and it will make us
better. There are those of us who have been in the middle of Uganda politics
for a while and we have seen it all. Unlike the Ssenyange's and you, who
were born in Amin's time.

The beauty of Uganda issues is that it all boils down to Ugandans at home.
On the death of  UPC in Uganda, I will say this, as a Movementist you
believe that UPC is dead, and I have no problem with that what so ever. Why
don't we test the waters by freeing political partys in the nation? Why does
that scare the living hell out of you? 20 plus years when you have supported
the silencing of political partys. Let us open them.

Or you are the only smart Ugandan who knows that UPC is anathema to Uganda?
Is attacking it our only solution today? Why don't we try another style, why
can't we study it and know its strength and weakness? May be just may be it
is your kind which is making Ugandans wonder about this party? For what is
it you based on to state that it cannot survive any longer? Why have you
brought in Obote's name and demanded their extinction? For to me it seems
that UPC is not Obote but a belief. A belief which is in Ugandans with Obote
or with out him? May be that is what you have failed to grasp?

Let me ask you as well, if we were to put a free and fair election in Uganda
today, which political party do you see winning? DP KY or UPM? Adam let us
raise the level of this discussion for once. And I think your answering such
questions can be very vital in this endeavor. if you have the ability to
that is.

Have a good day sir/madam as you wallow.

Em
Toronto