By the way it is so hypocritical for any one to tell us that during Obote one and two there was no single Ugandan who was arrested tried and sentenced. That is a statement from a plainly stupid person. For even if you go on the ministry of internal affairs of Uganda you will find how many people were on death sentence during Obote one and two.It is public record. Death sentence has never been empty in Luzira

Em
Toronto

To: <ugandanet@kym.net>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Ugnet] Moving story coming: Obote Froze the Kabaka'sAccount-Monitor 23/5/2005

If you had bothered to read the posting up to the end, you should have surely
seen my name. Look at the mail again and see if there is no name.

The signing can only be done if somebody is arrested, tried, sentenced and sent
to prison to await for the signing. You cannot expect any signing if the
sentencing and killing are done in the field, Ssebirumbi style. I hope I have
answered your question.

And once again, my name is at the end of this posting.

Quoting Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

The very same nonsense Ugandans use to make their story.

1) The comments are made by a no name furk up one
2) He/she/it is not telling us if Obote actually signed for a death of
any
one death sentence from Luzira and has the rest of presidents signed or
not?
The last time I was in Uganda at a one signing Museveni signed for at
least
21. Now Mr. Critical thinker tell me how many Obote signed for in/during
his
presidency?

It is called critical thinking for it is based on provable facts not
"Munange ban'gambye Mbu no" crap

Em
Toronto