Mr. Kasangwawo,

His modus operandi also includes sophistry as well as making up "facts" out of thin air. Which would be ok, I suppose,  till you realize that he is the best of whereever he hails from.

jonah kasangwawo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mw. Musamize,

you will have noticed that this is the usual way Mulindwa acts when he is
challenged about his wild allegations, which he normally has no inkling
about. He starts yelling about something else that has completely no
relevance to the issue at hand ! This is a sign of a liar or someone with
low intelligence.

He is now like a boxer who continually threatens his opponent with a beating
but does nothing until the opponent knocks him out cold. Mulindwa, why don't
you just give up - you are out cold.

Kasangwawo

Do You Yahoo!?