From: Herrn Mulindwa Edward [mailto:mulin...@look.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:22 PM
To: 'ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com'
<ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com>; 'The First Virtual Network for friends
of Uganda' <ugandanet@kym.net>; 'camnetw...@yahoogroups.com'
<camnetw...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: PRIORITY ONE

Friends

Effective tomorrow Wednesday, American embassies are going to stop issuing
visas to 4 countries, Guinea, Cambodia, Sierra Leone and Eritrea. And I have
tried to push this issue as much as I can, but UAH seems to have a
difficulty understanding its importance. Thus as by this afternoon, my
Toronto time, be informed that The State Department has sent out cables to
American Consular officials around the world.  If you are travelling on the
passports of the four countries, it is imperative you read the cables,
understand them before you walk to the American embassy asking for the visa.
These cables have been sent out tonight, therefore they’re going to be
implemented effective tomorrow African morning.

I am posting what has been sent out there, read it understand it, then apply
for the American visas, and please post this as wide as you can for the more
our people get informed the better.

Cable 1: Guidance on the suspension of certain visas in Guinea
<http://live.reuters.com/Event/Live_US_Politics/1090554178>
Cable 2: Guidance on the suspension of certain visas in Cambodia
<http://live.reuters.com/Event/Live_US_Politics/1090554490>
Cable 3: Guidance on the suspension of certain visas in Sierra Leone
<http://live.reuters.com/Event/Live_US_Politics/1090554676>
Cable 4: Guidance on the suspension of certain visas in Eritrea
<http://live.reuters.com/Event/Live_US_Politics/1090554912>

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"