Friends

We are going to have a tough night for we are going to spend it through a
very high wind. Environment Canada few hours ago issued a high wind watch
for the greater authority of Toronto and suburbs, in the speeds passed 100
KMHs. As I post this writing, trees have started to snap up and power lines
are going down. If you are on power that is not underground, expect your
power to go off or to remain on thus take all precautions possible before
you go to bed especially for your refrigerator, Medical equipments if you
own one, and alarm systems, for it is very possible that you are going to
lose power when you are in your sleep. Ontario hydro is already listing
power losses on customers in Greater Toronto, Power stream is as well
listing thousands of customers in Vaughn with power losses. If you are
driving into or out of Toronto towards Niagara falls/Michigan, it is not a
good idea to drive over the skyway, for the wind is not friendly on the
bridge. It is going to be a rough night so take all precautions to live
through the night, and if you’re driving a trailer or a tinny car, kindly
park it till tomorrow morning. We are going to have a couple of unfriendly
days but passed Wednesday we are going to go right back up in passed 20 plus
and laughing.

Enjoy the night with all yours very truly.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"