Hi Neil,

I can say that we have found the 887VA very good in terms of VDSL2
compliance across different chipsets (we are split vendor on our SLU
deployments - trying to ditch the original as fast as we can).

I can also say that VDSL2 performance varies wildly depending on chipset
and how you mix manufacturers. I have great examples of where you get
better sync rates mixing vendor DSLAMs and CPEs as opposed to same vendor
at both ends of the link.

Regards... Ben

--

Ben King <b...@warwicknet.com <j...@warwicknet.com>>****

*WarwickNet - The Business & Science Park ISP*

Tel: 024 7699 7222**

Mob: 07973 848007**

http://www.warwicknet.com****

**