Hi Neil,

We have had previous issues with DC's getting BT into our rack.  Some DC's will
only allow BT into a meet me room then try to charge us for a cross connect for
every customer on the chassis.

I should have qualified it more as I was interested more in do Equinix charge a
cross connected fee for pulling in a 24/48/96f or is there some agreement
between Equinix and BT.

Nick Ryce
Senior Network Architect
Commsworld Ltd

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 5:25 PM +0000, "Neil J. McRae"