> I'd put good money on James being correct, if you receive a notice, you will
> know whats needed or will be told - but you won't be able to tell anyone

You can, of course, tell some people. Your lawyer, for example, who may or may
not wonder about the compatibility of the notice you may or may not have
received with recent decisions from Europe.

Generally the secrecy rules seem designed to prevent the development of
industry consensus opinion about the orders that we may get and that doesn’t
seem very healthy.

As at this time of writing, no networks that I am responsible for have received
any kind of notice under the IP Act or related laws.

-w