On 20 March 2017 at 10:28, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, that's what we use on our Junipers too.

Why not have the copper SFP as a default, or have the ethernet live
(need to check the ADVA model, it's probably only 100mb/s) and leave
it to the customer to swap it if they need a longer run? Normally the
rj45 sfp cost more though, so that will be why no doubt.

Thanks.