My 2p, price is only one aspect.

You will find many companies using Juniper successfully, often as core.
However when you ask what version of software they run, you will find that
many are running releases dating back many years. Juniper stability on
newer code is horrendous. If you want that 'new feature', you are taking
risk. If you want features that were common in 2014, then you will be fine.