Will Hargrave wrote on 27/05/2020 12:46:
I’m sure you know this but: what this misses is the vast amount of their actual CDN traffic, i.e. the actual bulk of the content. I don’t think i’m giving away secrets when I say there is substantial IPv6 traffic there.

Most people will never email Netflix and barely look at their website.

this is exactly the point though. Cherry-picking the higher volume data sources and sinks is one thing, but the real cost and diminishing value of ipv6 deployment is associated with the long tail - both from a content publisher and content consumer point of view.

Nick