Hi Nuno..

This would be interesting.. the UKNOF after January is in April so that would
be good..

However if you think a 5 minutes Lightning talk in January.. as a teaser for a
longer talk later is something that you would be interested in doing then
please let our pc know - p...@uknof.org.uk

Now.. wearing my other hat - I hope this is something you will be able to
present on at PTNOG when it re-starts its meetings.. hopefully some time in
2021.

Regards
Denesh