Thanks for the detailed instructions. What did you use as the raw text? If it’s
something easily available, there’s probably no need for you to generate the
icpropagation files for me.

Steve

  • [umls-similarity] ru... Steven Bethard beth...@cis.uab.edu [umls-similarity]
    • Re: [umls-simil... Bridget McInnes btmcin...@gmail.com [umls-similarity]