Hi Ted,

Thanks for your answer. On a related note - is there any way to query a
local branch? Say that I have Diabetes Mellitus - can I find branches that
are close to that disease without exhaustively searching all diseases?

Thanks again,

  • Re: [umls-simila... Jennifer Wilson jen.wilson...@gmail.com [umls-similarity]
    • Re: [umls-s... Ted Pedersen duluth...@gmail.com [umls-similarity]
      • Re: [um... Jennifer Wilson jen.wilson...@gmail.com [umls-similarity]