Le 29/04/2011 00:25, Juanjo Pablos a écrit :
> El 28/04/11 23:41, Timothy J Massey escribió:
>>

>> I'm at a loss as to where to go from here.  I have a linuxboot build
>> system ready to go to test this further, so any suggestions you could
>> give me would be greatly appreciated!

a kernel panic !

It *may* be related to a strange BIOS; I used to have weird problems
with old IBM PC beacuse of memory allocation of BIOS and related
informations.
Do you have the BIOS latest version ?

> I have just update a bit the kernel. I do not think that it would make a
> different but it worth a try.
>
> could you lspci the machine so we can know witch device are having problems.

he won't be able to do that until the kernel panic will have been
resolved ;-)

> Maybe update to *2.6.38.4 can help*

I've just post my config file for 2.6.38.4 to this ML if it can help.

regards,
Pierre