El 29/04/11 07:41, Pierre Bourgin escribió:
> Le 29/04/2011 00:25, Juanjo Pablos a écrit :
>
>> El 28/04/11 23:41, Timothy J Massey escribió:
>>

>>> I'm at a loss as to where to go from here.  I have a linuxboot build
>>> system ready to go to test this further, so any suggestions you could
>>> give me would be greatly appreciated!
>>>
> a kernel panic !
>
> It *may* be related to a strange BIOS; I used to have weird problems
> with old IBM PC beacuse of memory allocation of BIOS and related
> informations.
> Do you have the BIOS latest version ?
>

>> I have just update a bit the kernel. I do not think that it would make a
>> different but it worth a try.
>>
>> could you lspci the machine so we can know witch device are having problems.
>>
> he won't be able to do that until the kernel panic will have been
> resolved ;-)

Pierre,
well. I am not sure, but he said that it was able to mount the install
share... so he can ctrl+c and type the command.

Given that it has problems complying I have upload a iso image just to
test it... (I will forward the url to him)

--
No pretendas que las cosas ocurran como tu quieres. Desea, más bien, que
se produzcan tal como se producen, y serás feliz.