Jordan Share <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> No go.  If the order is "console=tty console=ttyS0,9600", I get:

> WELCOME!!!
> Couldnt get a file descriptor referring to the console
> Couldnt get a file descriptor referring to the console
> Couldnt get a file descriptor referring to the console

Sigh.  Think first, patch second.

The problem is that we are trying to launch bash shells on virtual
consoles 2 and 3, and then /etc/master on virtual console 1.  None of
this makes any sense if you are using a serial console.

I have taken a crack at working around this and uploaded a new
prerelease to <http://unattended.sourceforge.net/testing/>.  It may
not work, but at least it should fail differently...

 - Pat