I know I've asked this before but I'm not having any luck.

Does anyone know if PowerBuilder (We use 7 and 9) has an unattended
installation procedure?  I haven't seen anything in the documentation or in
half-a-hundred Google searches.  Their website doesn't reveal anything
either.

Unfortunately I can't call Sybase about it because they won't talk to you
unless you have a support agreement with them.

I've been playing with AutoIt and WinInstallLE but haven't had much luck
with them.

Any help at all would be much appreciated.