From: "Doug Ewell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Patrick Andries <Patrick dot Andries at xcential dot com> wrote:
>
> > Try with SÃtterlin also unified within Latin ;-)
>
> That's handwriting, Patrick.  Come on, you know better.  I can't read my
> doctor's handwriting either, but it's unified with Latin.

I disagree, this is not only handwriting: SÃtterlin exists also as a regular
font. It's just that it uses a cursive (connected) style where letters are
normally not separated by some blank. But I have seen SÃtterlin printed with
small blank separation between glyphs, to facilitate its reading. I'm quite sure
you can find books or documents printed with such font style.

Handwriting is characterized by irregular glyphs for the same letters, whose
form highly depends on the surrounding context and the movement of hand on
paper, or on the current mood of the writer, or on the type of pen or plum used
to draw it, or on the type of surface and ink, or by the intended recipient of
the written text.