Ross Bender wrote:
Laserbeam, you're a brilliant analyst, but you remind me of one of those CIA dudes who is so brilliant and so paranoid that it drives them right over the top -- I think James Jesus Angleton was sort of the paradigm, if paradigm is the word I want.

Now that you've definitively proved (for the 17th time) the plot by UCD, Penn, Darth Vader and all the other forces of the Dark Side to displace indigenous owners in order to further gentrify the Baltimore corridor, here's a little problem that I've been wondering about that maybe you could apply your expertise to:

Whatever happened to Eric Goldstein, Lewis Wendell's predecessor at UCD? Does he sleep with the fishes at the bottom of the Bowl?

And when you've solved that one, I'd like to know the whole story of how Melani displaced James Roebuck at 4800 Baltimore, how much she paid for the property, whether the "improvements" she intends to make will be in accordance with hysterical designation, whether it's true she's planning to install a brothel, lingerie boutique and fern bar, and whether she plans to serve booze.


ross, I haven't proved anything except what the papers were saying and when they said it.

no big deal, no conspiracy, no rumor, no theory. that's why I'd originally replied to bruce's question offlist.


..................
UNIVERSITY*CITOYEN
[aka laserbeam®]
[aka ray]
SERIAL LIAR. CALL FOR RATES.


















______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email ______________________________________________________________________
----
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to the
list named "UnivCity." To unsubscribe or for archive information, see
<http://www.purple.com/list.html>.

Reply via email to