On 6/14/07, Kyle Cassidy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 in the "letter from the editor" it says "the article which was scheduled
to run was not available at press time" -- which could mean that in light of
a new press release, the article was being rewritten. or it could mean
something else. you could call the UC review and ask them.

Well personally *I* think it means something else. But I tried calling the
UC Review and for some reason they keep hanging up on me. Which makes me a
bit suspicious. Probably they too have something to hide.
--
Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org