JohnSwenson wrote:
> For some unknown reason I'm wanting to try a bluetooth headhpone
> receiver with CSOS (A2DP profile). I'm trying to figure out what I  need
> to make this work. I understand  that the  driver for the bluetooth on
> the Dual is already installed and running. Is this using BlueZ? If yes
> are the BlueZ utilities (say for pairing) already in the image or do I
> need to use yum to grab them? When I pair the A2DP device will an alsa
> device for this show up in the squeezelite list? Do I need to restart
> squeezelite after the pair to see it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John S.

As far as I know there are no Bluez-utils for fedora.  I tried a lot of
variations to get pairing (i.e. autopairing) but none worked.  The only
way I got bt working was to do the pairing in debian and then copy over
the device profile files.

If someone came up with a working script to get pairing working, I for
one would be eternally grateful.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio + remote
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker
Cubieboard + Fedora 18 + LMS 7.8 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Sony amp + Mordaunt Short speakers