You can count me in.
Just an additional question though: I believe John is in the US. Have
you factored in import taxes & VAT? I know that (at least for Belgium,
where I live) this can add up to a third to the price, and it's also
calculated on top of the shipping cost, so $200 for the board + $10
shipping (wild guess) can come, if "unlucky" to a total of ± $280 ...

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004;TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901; BK
Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Wandboard Duallite + CSOS R3, integrated LMS activated