Triode wrote:
> Afraid there doesn't look to be anything wrong with that - does this
> only happen with squeezelite or does aplay or mpd have the same issues?

Running VB v2.3 with Squeezelite only.  I agree the log is much shorter
than the ones I posted earlier with random device numbers and 330
errors.  I'm not sure what the last line means regarding closed output.

I have to admit it has been a long month of working on this daily.  SSH
is always connected and I miss listening to music.  I'm inclined to wipe
this machine and start fresh.  I'll give v2.3 one last try.