Chunkywizard wrote:

> Secondly, I don't have write access to the share (which I need to alter
> Dynamic Playlists), how do I achieve this? Currently if I try to change
> a Dynamic Playlist I get an error message. I think it might be down to
> the uid,gid I used when mounting which I copied from CSOS. I had
> uid=992,gid=users but have also tried uid=0, gid=users (as I believe I
> am logging in as root). Should this be changed? Or removed? Or is my
> issue to do with something else?

This will depend on the filesystem you have used.  It will be mounted
under a mount point which is owned by nobody.nobody.  This is uid 99 on
arch.  Try uid=99,gid=99

I think the complexity here is that you are trying to move something
from the previous CSOS and its linux.  If you had an NTFS or FAT disk
then it should have worked ok...  (which is what most of my testing was
against!)