wiped wrote:
> Long time user of squeezeslave on my macbook pro osx 10.9.5
> Since the development of squeezeslave has stopped and also i wanted to
> be able to try hires audio + that i cannot get spotify to work i wanted
> to make squeezelite work.
> However it seems no matter what i try i cannot get it to work, tried
> with outputting to my external D/A, to speakers etc..
> It does run and i see it as a player but as soon as i press play in the
> interface it reverts back to pause.
> I hope someone can help me get this working. Attaching the debug
> output.
> This is what the debug shows each time i press play:
> Thanks for any help

I've built an OSX squeezelite tarfile with all the decoder libraries and
a launchd startup at boot script.  See the Squeezelite OSX section from
the squeezebox client builds link in my sig.  There's a readme file in
the folder with installation instructions.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *4*-Classics, *2*-Booms, *1*-Reverted UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4q8dvq20iyz9e/Builds) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezeslave&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.