audiomuze wrote:
> I've recently installed SoA on two Wandboard Quad's  and am hoping to
> use them in wireless mode rather than wired.  Wireless networking
> doesn't seem to work when configuring using SoA - the Wifi interface
> never gets an IP, even when setting SSID and password, saving settings
> and rebooting or restarting wifi.  Any hints/ tips?

I don't run mine wirelessly so I'm having to go from less-than-perfect
memory of setting systems up for others, but I was definitely able to
get it to work without much fuss.  The only thing I can think of off the
top of my head is to make sure you've checked the box to have wireless
enabled at startup.

Did you install an antenna and, if not, are your Wandboards not
particularly close to your wireless access point?