sbp wrote:
> Thanks for the report and donation :D....

My thanks to all the contributors here for pCP/Jivelite.

I re-timed a cold start and got around the same times. Just reading the
start up quickly seems to show that "loading extensions" takes a while,
and getting onto wifi takes fair chunk too.
Take the 11 secs of wifi out, and it would be at 18 secs to be playing
and 29 for Jivelite.

Not complaining, quite the opposite :) :) :) I've had this running all
day now. Had a few hiccups when synchronizing with the Pi B+ and the
genuine SBT. I'm putting this down to my LMS beta though, as it even has
a very occasional stutter/flutter with the SBT in standalone.
I might try a LMS on the PC just to see if I can isolate that side of
things.

Another YT clip this time with pCP 1.22 and the improved Jivelite.
Lights out, and it sure looks impressive :)

"https://youtu.be/XXyxTKhRXSY";

pCP + JiveLite on rPi 2 + rPi 7" + HiFiBerry dac | pCP on rPi B plus +
IQaudio dac | pCP on rPi A plus | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS beta +
XPenology on HP Gen 8 micro