ralphy wrote:
> I use jivelite exclusively over wifi with piCorePlayer, 7" screen, RPI
> 2B, R8712U dongle.
>
> I can switch between wired and wifi with a reboot and jivelite connects
> every time either medium.
>
> Try booting with wifi, quit jivelite, delete $HOME/.jivelite, may not be
> the current users home directory and restart jivelite.
> You'll need to reconfigure it and you'll have to reinstall any applets.
>
> Note that I do NOT need to delete .jivelite when changing network types.
> However, this procedure is know fix connection issues.

I use jivelite on wifi as well, generally with no problems.
I had to change wifi dongles and this caused something similar, jivelite
couldn't see the server. but squeezelite still worked.
Reinstalling jivelite fixed the problem.
My guess is that jivelite was still using the mac address of the old
dongle, but it is just a guess