Hi,

I am using piCorePlayer since long time ago. Its a great piece of
software. Thanks for that.

Right now I saw a strange behavior with original raspberry touch screen
and want to know if other people have same issue. (its not related to
picore!!!)

The touchscreen having two flat cable to connect the screen. One of them
(small one) is for the touch capability. I get today the second time the
error that my touch function doesn't work correct. First time the flat
cable was disconnected (several month before). Today it has a bad
connection and the display doesn't work correct. I open the case and
plugin the cable again and its now working fine. It looks for me that
the flat cable slide out of the connection after several weeks/month. I
fix the cable right now with a piece of Tesa.

Have some other people saw that?

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1454910773 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
(vmware)
with 2 cores and 2048 MB -> cifs share to Synology 1512+ (15 TB)
1x Touch - 1x Receiver - 2x Boom - 1x Radio + Raspberry PI included
Hifiberry
Denon x4000 + ANAVIEW AMS1000 + B&W 803 Diamond + Elac FS247