nervoteso wrote:
> Ok thanks. A last question: if router changes qnap ip address i will
> have to set it again in the web interface and do the analysis again?

I set my QNAP and Raspberry Pi to fixed IP allocation on my router. On
my Netgear router this is Address Reservation under LAN Setup.

Robert

Home: Raspberry Pi 3 / piCoreplayer / LMS7.9  with files on QNAP TS-239
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 and Naim CD3)
PiCorePlayer(Pi2) with touchscreen>IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3
Office; LMS7.9 running on WiFi MyPassport drive >
piCorePlayer(PiB)>HiFiBerryDAC > Amptastic Amplifier
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob