d6jg wrote:
> I think this has been mentioned before but it would be great if
> piCorePlayer could operate as a remote player via a PPTP/L2TP connection
> back to "base". I know it should be possible as I am using a hacked
> openWRT (debian based)  install on another Pi to make the PPTP
> connection but a one box solution would be great.

Good idea but personally would prefer OpenVPN

I think OpenVPN is in the picore repo ?

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS