My sugestions about a rational testing method ? Was that negativity ?

You can sugest a completely of the chart thing to test , who knows
really .

But it is the choice of testing methods that matters most .

There is also this , if you make an extraordinary claim you better have
the corresponding extraordinary evidence.
If would just accept that iumping of building would kill me without a
peer reviewed paper :)

But for example differences between digital sources are non existing in
controlled tests ? At the moment .
( these digital sources of course playing the same flac file or CD )

In my own system i can change say that my Meridian DVD-A player my
Pioneer bluray or my saueezebox SB3 or my Squezeebox Touch probably
performs identical with 16/44.1 the A/B testing i did was not at the
highest standard ABX with severL people involved . But this was
annexpected result .

Ig ive found large diffrences aka a very unexpected result I have to
investigate much more before claiming fanstic results with my noodling ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )