steves999 wrote:
> When you say you've checked with squeezelite -l, I assume you've tried
> all the output string options it suggests?  If you haven't already, it'd
> be worth trying some other options from
> https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home/List-of-USB-DACs
>
> I had a similar issue with various dacs and the w - i've managed to get
> my Dacmagic XS working after much pretty random tweaking!
>
> Hopefully someone will be along soon with the exact answer!

Thank's for the reply.
I'm sorry to say that I don't think it's as easy as playing around with
"the -o" options. (I have done that)
The reason is that the DAC is not present, the card is not recognized by
picoreplayer.
The odd part is that if I use a USB-wifi and the "orginal" 3.11, the DAC
will show up.
But as soon I add the changed files, the card goes away.

So I'm still lost.