sckramer wrote:
> Bob,
>
> Here are my ssh notes, ui does not work for me either:
>
> ###USB ETHERNET
> anker gigabit usb
> reboot
> $ pcp br
> check for the extension (net-usb-*)
> $ ceo
> $ ls
> check if the extension is loaded on reboot
> $ ce
> $ cat onboot.lst
> add net-usb-KERNEL.tcz to onboot.lst if needed —>
> $ vi onboot.lst
> backup reboot
> $ pcp br
>
> pcp-update net-usb-KERNEL.tcz
> pcp-update wireless-KERNEL.tcz

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the help, it’s been a while. I’ve been pretty much using what
you suggested the A+.

I’m using a fiber adapter, I works really well. I’ve been away for a
bit, kind of a extended vacation but I’m back and actually just picked
up the allo board and I am impressed.  Currently have it running in a B2
With regular ethernet, but will now work on the A+.
I am still using a  Modi multi-bit and the Allo board
makes a clear difference vs the Digi+ Pro.  What’s your current set up?

Best regards
Bob