paul- wrote:
> What is the first configuration change you try to make?  Can you take a
> screen shot just before you hit the submit/set button?
>
> I would suspect a bad SD card.

OK - here's the weirdness.

1. System is actually working, but still can't access the webpage for
the player. I am able to change the audio player (Hifi Berry +) and
reboot successfully. Then when I add the IP# of the server (wanted to
eliminate the DNS variable) and declare the max bit rate and reboot
again, the page won't load. However, it is running.

2. I tried 3 different SD cards and even another Pi that I have and no
change to the issue.

3. Is there anything that I can look at by SSHing into the Pi?

Thanks

Josh