Hi all,

Hoping to find some help with a new problem. I previously had a working
setup with v3.1. I had to change some options and
for some reason the interface won't load anymore. I went and flashed a
new sd card with 3.22 and then 3.2 and then back to 3.1 and the same
thing keeps happening. I can access cgi-bin/about.cgi on the first boot,
but then it is no longer accessible after the first "save" of a
configuration change. Browsers just hang on trying to load it. Even when
actually rebooting the Pi, it is no longer accessible.

I figured I would try configuring through SSH, but after logging in,
typing "picoreplayer" didn't bring up any setup menu.

Can anyone give me some direction?

Thanks!

Josh