ralphy wrote:
> VISEXPORT - used by jivelite to enable VU spectrum and VU meter now
> playing screens when squeezelite is running on the same system.  Linux
> and Solaris only
> IR - enable basic infrared remote control for VOLUMEDOWN VOLUMEUP
> PREVIOUS REWIND NEXT FORWARD PAUSE PLAY POWER MUTE STOP.  Requires lircd
> and liblircclient.  Linux and Solaris only.
> GPIO - enables the power script option (-S), used to also enable
> raspberry pi gpio amp dac power which is now RPI, I split the feature so
> the power script would work on other platforms.
>
> You can navigate to my squeezelite builds by clicking on *Squeezebox
> client builds* in my signature, click on squeezelite then choose your OS
Thanks very much indeed. I had no idea at all that this set of files
existed, even though I follow this and a few other threads. I'm now
wondering whether I might need any of the others (eg faad etc).

A brief set build instructions including the above hints might be useful
on github.

LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.10, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 17.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.