Alright,

I have something that is a bit easier to install....Depending on how
testing goes, we should be able to integrate this into the web
interface.

INSTALLATION

- Go to the extension browser from the main menu.
- Select piCorePlayer Sourceforge Repository
- Find and Select pcp-apmode.tcz and the press the Load button
- Run Backup from the main menu to backup setting changes that
  occurred during load.

That's it, after it loads successfully, goto the wifi page and make sure
that you have not disabled the rpi3 wireless chip.   Then reboot.

USE

- Default IP address of the wifi interface is 10.10.10.1
- Default SSID is pCP
- Default passphrase is piCorePlayer
- Default Channel is 7
- If the ethernet cable is plugged in, then pCP will act as a DNAT
  router.

REMOVE

- start an ssh session.
- tce-audit builddb
- tce-audit delete pcp-apmode
- Would also be good to remove the line in /opt/bootlocal.sh that runs
  pcp-apmode

-------UNDER THE HOOD---------

- When pcp-apmode.tcz loads, it will automatically load all of it's
  dependencies, including hostapd, dnsmasq, iptables.  It will also
  inject a startup command into /opt/bootlocal.sh
- config files are at /usr/local/etc/pcp/hostapd.conf and
  /usr/local/etc/pcp/dnsmasq.conf