Does anyone have a 3.5" TFT up and running on a pCP with LMS also
installed?  I've run into some weird issues trying to add LMS to a
working player.

I added a USB hard drive and enabled LMS and had it working, but when I
rebooted after enabling LMS autostart, the TFT no longer starts up when
Jivelite loads.  Here's where it gets weird.  Took me a while to figure
it out, but If I stop LMS the screen comes back to life.  Then I can
start LMS and all works fine, screen works, touch works, DAC works, etc.
Basically everythings good until you restart and then I have to stop
LMS for the screen to start again.

I tried changing the order of things in dorebootstuff to try to load
Jivelite first, but I totally borked the system and locked it up during
boot.  I'll keep tinkering with that, but in the meantime I thought I'd
check in here to see if I'm missing something obvious or if anybody else
has seen this behavior.  I don't understand why LMS would prevent the
screen from receiving the Jivelite output.

Current setup is pCP 3.22, Pi3, pHatDAC, 3.5"TFT.  Hardware all works
fine without LMS enabled.
Be glad to share any settings that might help.