Jeff07971 wrote:
> The power On/Off GPIO is an output not input and is used to turn on or
> off a power amp etc when squeezelite begins playing.
> If you put a gpio number in that is used by the output (a DAC etc)
> squeezelite will not start.
>
> 24448
Still not clear for me - do I need to export the GPIO I want to use
before or is this job supposed to be done by PCP? If I need to export
manually: How to make the export reboot safe? I read elsewhere that this
is done with pcp bu, but after a reboot, the exports are gone.

I also found a post from Greg in another forum that pointed to a script
for switching a relay:
http://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/be-real-neat-if.165465/ - I
suppose that this is obsolete, as the playing / not playing signal is
sent by PCP to the GPIO?

Still have the problem that whatever GPIO i put into the field (no GPIO
is actually used), Squeelite won't start any longer.
Thanks & best regards
Martin

PCP (always latest version) on RasPi 3 with PhatDac (player & server)
PCP on several RasPis 2 +3
2 Airplay speakers (Sony SA-NS510) integrated via Airplay Bridge Plugin