majones wrote:
> This is a great feature of the pCP SqueezeLite implementation as I can
> play WMA files that I have acquired over the years. Can it be used in
> the pCP LMS implementation to play WMA files on devices that don't have
> WMA capability, such as the Squeeze Player app on Android? I'm using pCP
> 3.22.

Install the pcp-ffmpeg.tcz extension from the piCorePlayer sourceforge
repository.  Don't forget to reset the repo back afterward.

Create a custom-convert.conf file in /usr/local/slimserver/ or copy the
attached file and remove the .txt from the filename.  Restart LMS.

    wma mp3 * *
  # FRB:{BITRATE=-B %B}T:{START=-ss %s}
  [ffmpeg] -loglevel quiet $START$ -i $FILE$ -f wav - | [lame] --silent -q
$QUALITY$ $BITRATE$ - -

  wma pcm * *
  # FRB:{BITRATE=-B %B}T:{START=-ss %s}
  [ffmpeg] -loglevel quiet $START$ -i $FILE$ -f u16le -

  wma flc * *
  # FRB:{BITRATE=-B %B}T:{START=-ss %s}
  [ffmpeg] -loglevel quiet $START$ -i $FILE$ -f flac -compression_level 4 -

--------------------

To have the changes persist a reboot run this command once.

echo usr/local/slimserver/custom-convert.conf >> /opt/.filetool.lst

Then every time you make changes to the file, make sure you backup by
running

pcp bu

before you reboot.

|Filename: custom-convert.conf.txt                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24490|

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.