w3wilkes wrote:
> Dumb question... I told picoreplayer to update squeezelite. It failed
> because sourceforge is down. Now my picoreplayer has no squeezelite. Any
> remedy other than waiting on sourceforge?

Hi w3wilkes,

I found this issue as well. The extended SourceForge outage has
highlighted a couple of issues with our earlier code.

We are waiting to release the next version of piCorePlayer before we do
any more code changes. Unfortunately the SourceForge issues prevents us
from doing proper testing and releasing a new version. I learnt a
valuable lesson last week about pressing on without a proper test
environment.

The simplest solution for you is to just burn another image onto the SD
card.

regards
Greg