Got my Picoreplayer back up and running now that sourceforge is back up.
Made sure both Simple mixer controls were checked, didn't have the .80
checked before. For now left DSP filter at FIR setting, I'll see what
the others do tomorrow. Also got alsa mixer installed, but haven't
changed anything from the default flat settings. I think the
Picoreplayer Pi 3 model B with hifiberry DAC+ Pro just might be a little
more quiet (volume) than the receiver. I'm calling it good for now.

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and
Squeeseslave
Portable system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9 on Win10 Pro - 1 Duet and
Squeezeslave