soundcheck wrote:
> Try adding another song to the current playlist - with e.g. "play next".
I was using a Dynamic playlist (using the Web GUI) that adds songs all
the time.  I don't see (or hear) any odd behaviour. Maybe I don't fully
understand what you are doing (but then I don't see how 'Play Next' can
add a song to a playlist - maybe you are using some other user
interface).

LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.10, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 17.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.