To the team

Just done an in situ update on rpi3B with Allo Digione.

Smooth as the proverbial :)

With the problem repoted by ian_hays

A friend phoned me about two or three weeks ago saying yhe could not get
Squeezelite to run with his new iQuadio digi.

It tooks us over 30 minutes to figure out the same as ian, that there is
an errant capital letter (which he noticed after looking at the overlay
in the config.txt and the list obtained by expanding the "more".

Unfortunately I promptly forgot the problem :( (it's an age thing :p) .

There might be a clue in this: