marflao wrote:

> The RCA in at the Kef's would be used with my CD player.

CD Player....isn't that only useful for ripping....   :eek:

> @Paul and the rest of the pCP team: I don't want to hijack this thread
> hence pls let me know if further discussion should be done in a separate
> thread "Kef ls50 wireless & pCP".

I don't mind it, just keep it to the specific USB connection.   I
glanced at the information, they do not specify which internal DAC they
are using, so there is really no way to know.   The Bluetooth
information is sketchy too, hard to tell if that is just for the app
interface, or if it can be a Bluetooth speaker.  Just remember bluetooth
audio is a very limited bit rate and depth.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer