pCP team,

Thanks a bunch for the ability to write our own wpa_supplicant.conf.
This now gives us the ability to use the encrypted passphrase instead of
plain text.  Bonus, we can have more than one network configuration!
Thanks for this!

For those that take advantage of the encrypted passphrase, remember to
delete the commented out plain text password before you cut and paste it
into your wpa_supplicant.conf file or it will be readily viewable from
the pCP diagnostics pages.  Also note that if you did an insitu upgrade,
the old plain text wifi.db file is probably still lurking in your home
folder.