Man in a van wrote:
> Well I was going on what I read here
>
> https://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3071

Yeah, I'd seen that.  I tested it the other way around and found that
wpasupplicant was sufficient, so wireless-tools weren't needed.

Just been testing Roobarb's new Bionic image, but I've hit some snags,
which I reported over on the Joggler forum.  One is that the SDL
libraries are far too big to fit into the ~200MB that's left in the
Jogglers flash storage.

So I wonder if Ralphy could give some pointers here.  From an earlier
post I picked up the impression that the graphics are handled by SDL
*OR* xinit - is that true?  So if we run under xinit, is it possible to
compile Jivelite without SDL?  Some of the space that we'd save by not
installing the SDL libraries would be lost by installing xinit, but
maybe there's some space to be gained.

*EDIT: forget that - xinit takes 458MB, which is almost the same as all
the SDL libraries.